Saturday 3 August 2013

Today is a late post. Usually I have posts sheduled up to 2 weeks in advance at all times, so I can specifically write many posts when the mood takes me, or not have to when I am not 100%.

Well I haven't been 100% for about 2 weeks, and nothing new has been written. I only have a couple of half written drafts, not even close to ready to publish. So instead, you get this little post to say that I am still posting on a regular posting day, and that I am off to watch Anchorman while my sinus infection works its way into my head and my codiene and antibiotics do their thing.

I will have a post ready for Tuesday like a normal posting day and hopefully by next week, I will be back on my feet and ready to craft another day. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Here are some pretty yarn hearts to spread the love. (Drying my nappy bucket merino)



0 comments:

Post a Comment